Friday, January 23, 2015

New School??? No worries!!!

HELLO EARTHLINGS!!!

So you know that feeling when something amazing happens but you don't really feel anything??? I don't know how really to describe it but its like it hasn't sunken in. You cant tell if its real or not so there's no need to get excited??

No?? Well maybe its just me.

Anyway, I had this feeling all through the Miley Cyrus 'Bangerz' Concert that I went to. I had this feeling all throughout my previous 'relationship' (if you could call it that anyway). But I also had this feeling today.

We left at half seven, to get there by eight. The car-park was massive, but somehow it still took us a while to find a space. The glass doors at the entrance, which I had originally thought of as a bit daunting, now seemed comforting and welcoming.

Today was my orientation day at my new school. WOW! I had a great time. Picked up my school laptop (which I am using now), and got to the know the school and meet some of the guys and girls in my grade. Can't wait till day one! (even if I have to start it with a 90 minute Physics lesson. HELP!!!)

Thanks to my dad for being the day's TAXI service, and thanks to John Paul College for giving me a wonderful tour.

Love to you all,

Cheers, Saona.

No comments:

Post a Comment